Make an Even Greater Impact Now For Greater Rochester’s Animals
When you let us know about a new legacy gift to Lollypop Farm, the Humane Society of Greater Rochester, Suzanne Engel will donate $1,000 today in your honor! By documenting the gift from your will, trust or by beneficiary designation, you can direct the matching funds to the animals you love most. Your commitment and foresight will have an even greater impact today.
How the Suzanne Engel Legacy Challenge Works
Meet Suzanne Engel
Suzanne’s commitment to animals is apparent to everyone who knows her. Her cat family has included numerous strays and several adopted cats from Lollypop Farm. Suzanne is a longstanding supporter of Lollypop Farm and we are grateful for her generous offer to inspire legacy gift commitments from supporters like you.
– Suzanne Engel
This is why she has generously established the Suzanne Engel Legacy Challenge, which enables animal lovers to make an immediate impact with a new gift in their will or trust for Lollypop Farm.
How You Can Benefit by Joining the Suzanne Engel Legacy Challenge
When you join the Suzanne Engel Legacy Challenge, you make a difference – now and in the future – for animals in need. Here’s how you benefit as well:
- You activate an immediate $1,000 donation from Suzanne Engel that will be used now to care for Greater Rochester’s animals.
- By documenting your gift, you can direct the matching funds to the animals you love most.
- You create a legacy around your love for animals.
- You are welcomed into our legacy giving society, our way of honoring a special group of friends like you, who have made a lasting commitment to care for Rochester’s animal population.
- You will inspire other people to support Lollypop Farm, making an even greater impact, and you will be recognized for your generous commitment. However, if you prefer, we will honor your choice to remain anonymous.
- Invitations to specialized or local events.
- You demonstrate your commitment to ensuring these animals are cared for so future generations can form bonds and love them just as you have.